Join Our Team!
Robotics, automation, and AI have been revolutionizing the way we live and work. But what kind of jobs will be left for us once machines are doing all the work? As governments debate this question, PayYouTech is building systems that will allow us all to make a living well beyond the days when traditional jobs are gone.
Are you a Chinese national looking for a dynamic, interesting and exciting job with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow? Then come join our team!
We're a brand new tech startup conveniently located in the heart of Shenzhen's beautiful International Sea World Square. We're seeking an Office Administrator who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats to help build, run, and manage office operations.
The Office Administrator should be an energetic professional who is well organized, flexible, enjoys challenges, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Flexible working hours are also available, if needed.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and needs;
- Manage relationships with landlord;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Create PowerPoint slides, making presentations, and updating the company website;
- Translate various business materials from English to Chinese or Chinese to English;
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments;
- Allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance;
- Perform special projects and keep the management properly informed;
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on;
- Recruit staff and provide orientation and training to new employees;
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory;
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant knowledge and experience;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- English language written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Knowledge of administrative management practices and procedures;
- Proficient in MS Office and other essential office computer skills and knowledge.
Having any of these additional skills is a plus:
- WeChat marketing and management;
- HTML or web-based website management;
- Social Media Marketing/Customer Service;
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures;
- Knowledge of accounting, business and management principles.
If you think you're a good fit, please email your CV and salary expectations to info at payyoutech.com